The Workshop of Wizards
The small California town of Hollister is deeply rooted in motorcycle history and is considered the Birthplace of the American Biker image. It is also home to the world famous Corbin saddle. Currently our 82,000 square foot facility houses a staff of more than 100 American Craftspeople where every component of Corbin's products are built by hand and in-house.
At the factory we offer RIDE-IN
service where you can have a custom motorcycle seat made while you wait or even have your pre-ordered Corbin Fairing &/or Saddlebags installed. For complete information, just check out our Ride-In page
|Wed - Friday (Ride In Service)|| || ||8:00am - 4:30pm|
|Monday - Friday (Office)|| || ||8:00am - 4:30pm|
|Saturdays (Showroom)|| || ||8:00am - 2:30|
|Saturdays (Ride In Service)|| || ||8:00am - 12:00pm|
|Sunday|| || ||Closed|
To reach the factory:
2360 Technology Parkway
Hollister, CA 95023
831-634-1100 Tel | 831-634-1059 Fax | 800-538-7035 Toll Free
E-Mail Us Here
* Click HERE for complete info about Ride-In service.|
* Click HERE to MAP our location using Google.
* Click HERE for printable directions to the Wizard's Workshop.
* Click HERE for a video tour of the Corbin factory.
* Click HERE for ongoing information about the Hollister Rally.
|Share This Page
||Corbin Motorcycle Saddles & Accessories Have Been|
Made with Pride in the USA since 1968