The Following Script Error Has Occured:
The Following File Was Not Found: /home/joncoleman/public_html/scgi-bin/templates/error_messages.html
In the following program subroutine:
Open Error Message Template: quikstore.cgi program at line number 1245.
First, please read the above error message VERY carefully.
It will almost ALWAYS tell you exactly what the problem is.
Then check to make sure that:
- the file exists in the directory displayed above.
- the directory path and file name are correct.
- if it has been changed, the path and file name are
entered correctly into the configuration file.
- the permissions are set correctly on either the
directory or individual file so that the program has
the proper access.
- is the filename .htm instead of .html or vice-versa?
- should the filename be all lowercase or should it also
have uppercase letters?
- did you move the file to another directory but forget to
change the path in the configuration file?