Monthly Prize Drawing Rules
I know, I know... you don't like rules... I understand.
However, you should also know Chuck doesn't like getting his arse chewed when confusion reigns so we're going to have to layout some ground rules here. It's all very simple:
- We pull a name at random from our current subscriber list at the end of every month.
- That name is published in our newsletter and is clearly designated as the monthly winner.
- The lucky winner is NOT notified by any means other than the notice in the newsletter. That's right, we're trying to make you actually read it.
- If your name is pulled, you have TWO WEEKS to send a confirmation email and claim the prize.
- In the event our monthly winner does not respond within the two weeks, we will pull a new name and re-issue the prize.
- Your subscription should include first AND last name. If we pull our winner and there is no surname, we will draw a new name. If you need to edit your profile, just click on the link that is available in every newsletter we send.
- You don't have to give us your real name, but you do have to remember it in case you win (duh).
- If you use something funny like Eddie Munster, that's fine. However, if you make up something dirty we won't be able to print it in the newsletter which means you won't win the prize.
- No sour grapes and calling Chuck names & telling me I suck just because you didn't win this month. Oh alright, go ahead... I can take it.
Good luck and thanks for reading!
|Share This Page
||Corbin Motorcycle Saddles & Accessories Have Been|
Made with Pride in the USA since 1968